Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Past seven days

I saw two interesting documentaries this week. The first was David Wants to Fly. A David Lynch fan found out he was seriously into transcendental yoga and wanted to find out more about it--which he certainly did! Conan O'Brien Can't Stop certainly shows that--the comedy talk show host can't seem to shut off his need for attention, and the word "addiction" is actually brought up in one of the special features on this DVD. Otherwise, a broken DVD player has seriously cramped my style lately, driving me to my PC which is not a prime viewing space. I've also watched some older TV shows on DVD, continuing with the sketch comedy show The State, Veronica Mars, and some old TV I had recorded on VHS--Remember WENN (only bootleg copies available on DVD) and Whose Line is it Anyway?, the improv comedy show hosted by Drew Carey (which is the American version of a long-running British hit).
Conan O’Brien Can't Stop
David Wants to Fly
The Eagle
North & South (BBC miniseries)

No comments: